Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

GoodReads: Lazy Sunday Edition

No comments:
 
Hey guys! Having a great weekend so far? Mine was a little cray cray. My apartment is officially full of boxes and non-built shelves/racks from IKEA and I just can't wait to have some time off to go unpack everything and start to decorate my new place a little (and, by the same time, share some pictures with you guys!!)

Today is obviously sunday, and since I had such an exhausting saturday, I just feel like doing nothing. Unfortunately, I'm working. Yep. But! BUT! I'm lucky enough to have a really boring calm job, so I can read books while working! #win It's been established: I love books. I get to live a different life and imagine myself in the story and that's what make books so great. It's different than movies even if I'm a huge cinephile because you get to use your own imagination.

Anyways, today is the lazy type of sunday. The kind of sunday where you just want to lie in bed and do absolutely nothing. You don't have any motivation nor enthusiasm. That's why, on this - or any other sunday where you feel lazy, you should grab a great book that will enlighten your life a little. So, I'm going to share with you guys books I read - or want to read - full of adventures, motivation and things FUN like that. 
Written by Sophia Amoruso, the founder and owner of Nasty Gal, this book is a real Cinderella story full of girl power and what you need to get inspired in your life. This book will simply give you a taste at what it's like to build your own empire with a lot of hard work and a touch of love for fashion. 
Love it or hate it, this book written by Paulo Coelho is all about taking the risk of following your dreams. There are very few people in this world who actually do risk it all to simply follow your heart. I read this book when I was quite young - my teen years - and just fell for it. 
'Touching and Utterly real', this book written by Rainbow  Rowell is about fan fiction and first love. If you're a geek, you'll probably i say probably fell in love with this book. Fun Fact: Fangirl was chosen as the inaugural book for the Tumblr bookclub!

That's it guys! You now have officially three amazing books to devour during your lazy sunday or any other days of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment