Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Look: Twin Peaks-esque outfit

No comments:
 
You guys already know how obsessed I am with the entire universe of Twin Peaks and, if you know me in real life, I probably told you several times how much this tv serie is tremendously magnificent. 

Last week, I went shopping to Urban Planet with my lover and one of my friend, and since it's not a store that sells amazing and quality clothes, I rarely find something I like (but this is definitely my 'guilty pleasure' store because they have sometimes really cute clothes for less than 20$). BUT! As I was looking through the racks, I found the perfect outfit. Not that kind of outfit you want to wear every weekend because, seriously, that outfit was pretty weird. But, still, I fell in love with those black and white zigzags and that blood red color. If you know Twin Peaks you know where I am going, right? It was the twin of the black lodge!!!! (if a lodge could have a twin which was an outfit)
So, after buying this cute tube skirt and this sleeveless blouse, I decided to do a little photoshoot (and it was a nightmare because it was so windy and I hate all the pictures we took - eh, that happens) So here's my Twin Peaks-esque outfit!
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee
 My log has something to tell you
Twin Peaks pins: Etsy
Tube Skirt & Blouse: Urban Planet
Black and white heels: Le Chateau
Genuine leather backpack/bucket bag: my grandma's

Hope you enjoyed it! I hope I'll find more outfit that reminds me of cult tv series!



No comments:

Post a Comment