Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Vintage Adventures: My findings on a rainy tuesday night

No comments:
 
Hello everyone! Here's another daily post of my findings in a thrift shop.

Last tuesday, I went to the Enfant-Jésus church in my town because every tuesday, they open their shop so people can go through second-hand books, clothes, accessories, etcetera (the principle of a thrift store). I had a budget of 20$ (no, it's not an implied reference at the Macklemore's song - I am just that poor) and had the goal of leaving the church basement with at least a book about birds (don't judge me), a Tommy Hilfiger denim blouse (yes, precisely Tommy Hilfiger) and a pair of mom jeans so I can make myself some cute high-waisted denim shorts.
Goal: Semi-Achieved. I didn't find a book about birds with great illustrations. Nonetheless, I found three books filled with a collection of magazines  about dinosaurs which is a win! and a book about exotic plants. As for my Tommy Hilfiger blouse, it wasn't my number one choice (the other one was way too big for me so I didn't buy it), but I'm still very happy with it. I also found my mom jeans! And in bonus, I found a cute beige blouse originally from Simons, a black and white Tommy Hilfiger striped tee, a black sleeveless blazer from Tristan and a pair of beige Lacoste shoes.
Oh! and I went with Vanessa, so here's her findings: 2 red and grey pair of jeans from Jacob, green jeans from Zara, one grey and blue Mexx blazer and one dark grey from Jacob, a really bright pink blouse and a white tee shirt from Tommy Hilfiger, a forest green jacket from Jacob, a grey and black striped long sleeve shirt from American Eagle and a weird orange and navy blue striped cardigan from Tommy Hilfiger, again. 

So in resumé, Tommy Hilfiger items are really popular in that church basement and it was a pretty fun evening! I'll probably go there again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment